Thanks for the reply, it seems that the crucial point here is to split the
picture in 2 before using Hugin.
Samsung do have a software call <<Gear 360 ActionDirector>> but it can only
output the mentioned jpeg to mpeg 4 videos.
I have tried using Ricoh software to view the image, but the point of
sitching is bad and heavily distorted. Samsung gear 360 is great. But
prepare a good SD card or your video quality will suffer.
I went for
SANDISK EXTREME microSD UHS-I CARD

Up to 90/60MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3, V30
I need a multi platform plugin or a software to so that everyone that
received the image can see the pictures without needing to go through all
the steps in Hugin.  BTW how do you share your 360 pictures?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/fd6c31c3-679a-4ba9-af62-cee8d4c99c32%40googlegroups.com.