Hi Zoilo,

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I use Premiere CS6 and I can export the video to
folder of pictures. But if I have a 5 minute video (some are even longer)
that's 18,000 images!

I can create a single .pto file but surely there must be a better way than
having to make 18,000 .pto files??

What about making a dynamic .pto file using PHP or something? When I make
thumbnails on a website, I use PHP to make a list of all the images in a
folder, then create a thumbnail for each image in the list. Does your
script create 18,000 .pto files because Hugin needs all of them?

thanks,

Robert

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/24c164e3-feb5-4d0a-b510-22c45eb113ea%40googlegroups.com.