Hi Paul

On 25.07.2016 23:44, Paul Greene wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Hugin looks amazing but we've had a lot of trouble getting it to run /
> use it properly.

Have you tried the latest 2016.02 release candidate? What issues have
you run into? You may be aware that opensource projects depend on user
feedback in order to fix bugs and that reporting problems is not
perceived as criticism but as actually helpful.

> We have a simple 2 image warp we need done (one image to match the
> other) so we can composite them together manually in Photoshop.

There is no need to take out the big Hugin gun for such low hanging
fruits if you are willing to delve into the wonderful world of the
command line. Hugin does provide a command named align_image_stack that
does exactly what you want:

align_image_stack -p aligned_ name_of_your_input_files_here

You should be able to find out more by issuing the command
man align_image_stack

(Caveat: I'm not a Mac user and calling conventions and scope of
packaging may differ from the Linux environment I'm used to in the Mac
port. Other more savy Mac users will want to comment on this.)

> Is there anyone here rocking Hugin up for what I believe to be a 15 min
> task?  Please email i...@flightav.com if so with your project rate.

I'm sure almost everyone on this mailing list is able to help you here,
but probably all of us would prefer to help you help yourself.

If you are in a pinch though, just drop a link to the images you need to
have aligned and someone surely will provide you with the aligned images.

With kind regards

Stefan Peter