Hello Greg,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 11:40:00 +1000, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <groog...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 10:54:03 +1000, Terry Duell wrote:
Hello Greg,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:38:24 +1000, Greg 'groggy' Lehey
<groog...@gmail.com> wrote:

One issue I've run in to: cropping.  If I crop the images to the size
of the smaller one, things work fine.  Understandably, he wants
uncropped images, and somehow that doesn't work: I can't find a way to
produce an output image larger than the input.  Does anybody have an
idea?

A bit hard without the images.

Understood.

And sorry that I'm not pointing at the images; I'm not sure that
Christopher would want that.

Who's Christopher?

The original poster.  His email address says Paul Christopher, but he
signs himself Christopher.

OK, I missed that.

I responded to Paul, but I guess they got your response first.  Hope
you can sort it for them.

It seems that somebody else helped.  A pity he didn't say how.

Yes. It would be good etiquette to al least reply to those that did respond to the initial call for help, and close the loop, so to speak, as to how the problem was solved so it adds to the collective knowledge.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell