Dear Adam Kimber

On 01.02.2017 11:17, Adam Kimber wrote:
> Hi. I have been attempting to get Hugin to stitch photos from my camera
> phone for a couple of years with little or no results. I kept thinking
> it was some bug and it would be fixed in the next version. However maybe
> I am doing something wrong. I am not sure what though. I also get errors
> on some of the options on control point finders.
>
> I am running 2016.2.0 on Windows 10 x64.

First, please refrain from sending images as attachments to mailing
lists. There are plenty of services allowing you to upload images for
free and then just post the link to them.

Secondly, one of the screenshots you posted has the clue for solving
your problems. The error message "Could not find autopano-sift-c.exe in
path" leads me to the assumption that you had installed an earlier
version of Hugin on your PC and when upgrading, did not reset the
preferences.
Autopano-sift-c as a control point detector has been abandoned some time
ago because the licensing for commercial usage was not allowed. However,
if you have installed a version prior to this and not updated your
preferences when upgrading, Hugin still will try to use an application
(autopano-sift-c.exe) for determining control points which is no longer
distributed with Hugin.

So, in order to fix you issues, please go to File -> Preferences and
then to the "Control point detectors" tab. There, you have to press the
button "Load Defaults" which will replace your outdated settings with
the ones that work.

Sorry for not being able to be more precise here, but I do not have
access to a Windows system at the moment.

With kind regards

Stefan Peter