Hi,
I'm trying to build a GigaPano 360°.

I have a perfect project file and can generate a Panorama out of it with
small width (~6000*3000 pixels)
But i want to build it with full size 36092*18046pixels. (72 pictures with
16Bit Tiff)

I have to activate the "--fine-mask" option, so *enblend* will finish the
work, otherwise i get the following error:
Enblend error: Mask is entirely black, but white image was not identified
as redundant

But with this option, after 8 hours enblend stop working with a "out of
memory" error

So now my question, is it possible to activate the image-cache option for
enblend?

I also had another problem with the "--fine-mask":

Überblendung der Bilder…
> enblend: warning: option "--fine-mask" combined with option
> "--primary-seam-generator=graphcut"
> enblend: warning: incompatible with mask optimization,
> enblend: note: defaulting to no optimization

My System:
Windows 10
RAM: 8GB
i7-4720HQ 2.6GHz