Dear mailing list,

sorry for being a pest, but this issue is blocking more and more of my
panoramas.

(See also "enblend oddity" thread.)

I keep running into the issue that enblend determines that my seam lines
are defective, triggering the check in mask.h:969. What exactly is causing
isolated points in images?

I included a minimal example again, 2 images which can be found
here: https://airesearch.de/files/staticimgs/enblendProb/example.zip
enblending them gives the following output:

$ enblend -o result.tif --compression=DEFLATE  -f101957x17605+4588+1257
image0.tif image1.tif
enblend: info: loading next image: image0.tif 1/1
enblend: info: loading next image: image1.tif 1/1
enblend: encountered degenerate image/mask geometry; too high risk of
defective seam line

Now, it could be my input images, as some other panoramas work fine. How
can I set the black-alpha-mask-check-isolated-points-threshold parameter?
I'd like to see the masks generated, which I obviously can't, as no output
is created.
Or, it could be a bug somewhere. If you reverse the order of the two
images, everything works. Doesn't that indicate a bug?

Help me, hugin mailing list, you're my only hope.

Best,
Benjamin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/a212e820-e9f5-4a78-95c6-e1d8b9b80c1b%40googlegroups.com.