On Wednesday,  5 September 2018 at 12:43:40 -0700, jiangjia...@gmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday,  5 September 2018 at 12:55:36 -0700, jiangjia...@gmail.com wrote:

Once is enough,especially since you included relatively large images
(for email).  It would have been better to put all the images on your
Google Drive page.

> I have 4 pictures taken using canon 5d mark ii and 8mm fisyeye lens. files
> can be found
> here,
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HpG0k7f9Zg8L-W3fuVrItYqtvZpLNRgY?usp=sharing
>
> I followed the simple steps on hugin, but the final output looks awful.
>
> [image: IMG_0429 - IMG_0432.jpg] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Indeed, this is not good.  I've put a copy at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20180906/small/IMG_0429---IMG_0432.jpeg
for anybody who is interested in checking.

> In contrast, ptgui has no major issues at all.
> [image: IMG_0429 Panorama.jpg] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

This is better, but still not good.  Copy at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20180906/small/IMG_0429-Panorama.jpeg.
There are clear discontinuities round the frame of the “Chicago"
poster on the left.

> Can anyone help and tell me what I was doing wrong? and how can I
> improve the quality?

This is really very puzzling.  I downloaded the images and stitched
them.  I expected problems, and I got them.  But they were in no way
related to your problems.  Some look like Hugin bugs:

1.  The Exif data clearly show:

    File IMG_0429.JPG