Ouch. Sorry Terry & all, I didn't realise it works this way. Will do next
time.

I presume it's too late to re-upload the already attached files somewhere,
but let me know pls if it's still needed.

Sorry!
Michael.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/63f9aee4-28e1-4db7-a3a7-158bd303f80e%40googlegroups.com.