That looks like a "circular fisheye". Use that as the lens type. If you
need to provide an estimate for the focal length start with 8 (mm). The
assistant / optimiser can change that later for you.
Next, switch to Masks tab (available when you select advanced user
interface) and in this tab move from "masks" to the "crop" area where you
can fine tune the image circle (try to deselect "always center crop" and
then move the circle. You can also alter the circle's diameter.

Your nadir shot: it looks like most of the photos where shot using a
panoramic tripod head and the nadir shot was done handheld. In the list of
images right click on that image and choose "new lens" from the context
menu. I recommend masking walls etc. so that only a broader circle of the
pavement remains.

Now try your assistant...

cheers,
Carl