Maybe it will be useful to do it in two steps.
Load the final panorama to Hugin (as a single image) and change the field
of view.
This is a 360° panorama with HFOV changed to 20° I think it will work in
both ways.

On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 12:00:10 PM UTC+1, ChameleonScales wrote:

> I have a panorama that is sewed correctly except the entire panorama
> covers a field of view that I know is too small.
>
> How would I go about scaling the entire thing up or down, that is, change
> the field of view of the whole panorama, effectively changing all the y,p,r
> and distortion parameters of each photo so that the panorama looks the same
> except bigger on the sphere ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f1dc5814-2a06-49f9-9936-d5e1ca4b1ead%40googlegroups.com.
    • Re: [hu... Bruno Postle
      • Re:... Bruno Postle
        • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... Klaus Foehl
            • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Klaus Foehl
          • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Bruno Postle
              • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
  • [hugin-ptx] ... Abrimaal