So Protonmail recently released the Linux version of their Bridge app for
Thunderbird.

I tried it and it seems that adding the In-Reply-To line isn't enough.

I added that line using the [header-tools-lite
extension](https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/header-tools-lite/)
 and after sending the email that line was gone.

Do I have to add other lines?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/axTkKIfN13gDOEXepzLV07bwJczYl8lWqi_tCSNXLdGgEylVASJVZkIxYgZ3zHbOFojd_-OJlq2J3GEEZAS0e_Xp6XQgvW9d3ddul7MOG6M%3D%40protonmail.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • Re: [hu... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
      • Re:... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • ... Erik Krause
          • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Lukas Jirkovsky
              • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... Sean Greenslade
    • [hugin-... 'Caetano' via hugin and other free panoramic software