PT Batcher is freezing not only your Mac, it makes Windows inoperable too.
With every new task the PT Batcher icon pops the taskbar up, and I cannot
access the tools at the bottom of the screen. When working with many
programs at once it becomes a horror, to click and hide the terrible icon
every time.
You may change in Preferences>Stitching>Processor the PT Batcher to
Hugin_stitch_project
but remember to save project after every change.

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 4:08:17 PM UTC+2, Stanley Green wrote:

> Thank you for your response.
> This morning, before I received your email, I deleted Hugin, restarted my
> Mac and then reloaded Hugin.
> I may have had a corrupted app, because now Hugin seems to be functioning
> ok.
> “Images are connected by 137 control points.  Mean error after
> optimization: 1.6 pixel, max:3.9”
> Unfortunately, I did not retain a copy of the prior CP data
>

> My only problem now is how best to get the finished pano back into C1.
> Ideally I’d like it to be in the same catalog that contains the raw images.
>  But, from what I have read on various forums, that is a lost cause.
> Thank you  again,
> Stan
>
> On May 23, 2020, at 9:29 AM, Luís Henrique Camargo Quiroz <
> lui...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>   Hi,
>
>   I think that automatic control point detection is to blame here. Have
> you checked if the control points are right?
>   What are the CP errors values?
>

> Em sex., 22 de mai. de 2020 às 22:50, 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other
> free panoramic software <hugi...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> escreveu:
>
>> please accept my apology re: file size. I will be more concerned in the
>> future
>>
>> Do you have any advice regarding the problem that I am experiencing
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On May 22, 2020, at 8:34 PM, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>> >
>> > On Sat, 23 May 2020 00:40:51 +1000, 'Stanley Green' via hugin and
>> other free panoramic software <hugi...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>
>> wrote:
>> >

>> > [snip]

>> > Surely it isn't necessary to have images comprising 6.3MB to convey
>> your story.
>> > It is not good etiquette to add large attachments to mailing list posts.
>> > Not all members will wish to see them, and if the images can't be
>> suitably downsized they should be available via a link.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> > Terry Duell
>> >
>> > --
>> > A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
>> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
>> an email to hugi...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/op.0k1h7gulrs0ygh%40localhost
>> .
>>
>> --
>> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> [...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/376873dc-4faf-4157-87f3-c08b4231a723%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Ba... LF Martins
    • Re: [hugi... Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)
      • Re: [... LF Martins
        • R... Terry Duell
          • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Luís Henrique Camargo Quiroz
              • ... Abrimaal
                • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • [... Abrimaal
          • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software