What do you call a vertical tilt all around a 360° panorama like this:

A program I use calls it pitch but that's obviously incorrect, since a pitch
would actually look like this:

Note that I'm not asking how to perform this transformation in Hugin (yet), I
would just like to know if there is a term for it in the "panorama-makers"
profession.