What files should I modify to shorten the _blended_fused and _fused
suffixes to *_bf *and *_fd* ?
Multiple stitching of panoramas and making collages creates extremely long
filenames.

Then automatic renaming that obviously doesn't rename contents of .pto
files, if a file with _blended_fused suffix is added to a new .pto project
file

I already tried, but there are too many blended_fused strings only in the
main .exe file.
So I don't know which of them are responsible for filename suffixes, which
of them may be labels, variables or commands.