https://i.imgur.com/RPTbrDs.png

This image shows a rough analysis of the image set. A red line indicates
that cpfind was not able to find sensible control points between images.
The coloured areas show the largest fully connected areas which should
stitch reasonably well, assuming the remaining control points are actually
good. As you can see, the sea and the sky are going to be a problem...