Hello All,

Just looking for a simple way to do this non-pano work.

I have 2 pictures of a building taken 20 years apart. The angle of the
newer second image doesn't exactly match the older image.

I would like to insert control points in Image 2 to match the perspective
and camera angles of the older Image 1, and output only the corrected newer
Image 2.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.