Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new user of Hugin and hoping for some expert
advice on how to correct an odd problem.  I'm working on a set of fairly
low-light panos (approx 10 images in full-res TIFF format for each pano)
with Hugin 20.0 on Windows 10.  For several of the panos I'm doing, the
resulting stitched and blended image has small areas of mainly bright green
pixels appearing in areas that should be close to black (and which are
black or close to black on the original images).  See attached file as an
example.  Only really noticeable when fully zoomed in on the pano image.
I've tried changing various settings within Hugin but so far can't
eliminate the problem.  The only setting that seems to reduce the effect to
some small degree is the Photometric Optimizer setting (Preferences -
Misc).  What's really odd is that I've run the same pano creation process
using the exact same source images using Hugin on Linux (Fedora) and it
works perfectly - no green pixels.  Other than these areas of random green
(also some red) pixels in the pano images created under Win10, they come
out just perfect.  Any help / advice on how to correct this annoying
problem very much appreciate.

Apologies in advance if this is a question that has come up (and been
answered) before.

Thanks!