$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 5.11.15-200.fc33.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Apr 16
13:41:20 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
$ enblend --show-software-components
Compiler
  g++ 10.2.1
  implementing OpenMP standard of 2015-11

Libraries
  GSL:        2.6
  Little CMS: 2.10.0
  Vigra:      1.11.1

$ enblend --version --verbose
enblend 4.2

Extra feature: image cache: no
Extra feature: OpenMP: yes
  - version 2015-11
  - support for dynamic adjustment of the number of threads;
    dynamic adjustment disabled by default
  - using 4 processors and up to 4 threads
  - allocating thread-local dynamic memory with malloc/free
Extra feature: OpenCL: no

Copyright (C) 2004-2009 Andrew Mihal.
Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Christoph Spiel.

<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

Written by Andrew Mihal, Christoph Spiel and others.