This PV.icns is actually a MacOS package containing 5 or 6 icons for the
several screen resolutions to use on.
On MacOS you can simply open the package, select one of the icons and
export is as png (or jpg).
I will have a look.
Otherwise you can use the original svg and convert it to png or ico.

Harry