Well, here's what happened when I tried to install it here on Debian 11:

Preparing to unpack lux-1.0.9-0git-Linux.deb ...
Unpacking lux (1.0.9-0git) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of lux:
 lux depends on libc6 (>= 2.29); however:
  Version of libc6:amd64 on system is 2.28-10.
 lux depends on libexiv2-27 (>= 0.25); however:
  Package libexiv2-27 is not installed.
 lux depends on libgcc-s1 (>= 4.0); however:
  Package libgcc-s1 is not installed.
 lux depends on libstdc++6 (>= 9); however:
  Version of libstdc++6:amd64 on system is 8.3.0-6.
 lux depends on libvigraimpex11 (>= 1.11.1+dfsg); however:
  Package libvigraimpex11 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package lux (--install):
 lux