Dear all!

I've made an intermediate release of lux with a few bug fixes and changes
to the docu which have accrued during the past few weeks, during my
'grooming' session, which will continue until the release of lux 1.1.0. The
intermediate release has version lux_1.0.9a, downloadable binaries can be
found in the Downloads section of the bitbucket repo:

https://bitbucket.org/kfj/pv/downloads/lux-1.0.9a-amd64.deb
https://bitbucket.org/kfj/pv/downloads/lux_1.0.9a_setup.exe
https://bitbucket.org/kfj/pv/downloads/lux_for_windows_1.0.9a.zip

And the README in HTML format was also updated:

https://bitbucket.org/kfj/pv/downloads/README.html

The windows installer has seen some work (thanks, Bernd!):

- it's less obtrusive, per default, lux is not launched after installation
- for several extensions, lux can now be chosen as target via the context
menu
- SendTo can be used to invoke lux with a selection from the explorer

Kay
On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 11:14:22 AM UTC+2 kfj wrote:

> Dear all!
>
> I'm happy with the level of functionality in lux 1.0.9, and since I've
> seen no complaints - either here or as issues on the bitbucket page - I
> can only assume that lux users agree ;)
>
> I'm now taking the time to consolidate: I'm going through the various
> options (as represented by command line arguments), looking at each in
> turn, trying out whether they (still) work as intended, debugging as I
> go along, and producing more documentation. I have started on a new HTML
> document, which gives a lexical listing of lux options - rather than the
> more thematic grouping in the README file - and this is progressing
> nicely and has already reached the letter 'F'. You can find the source
> code of this document as restructured text in the repo, and an HTML
> rendition on my bitbucket.io page:
>
> https://kfj.bitbucket.io/lux_options.html
>
> I'll update the HTML version as lux_options.rst grows. I thought it a
> good idea to announce this text early, and I'd like to invite you to
> have a look at the text, and to comment on it - especially if I don't
> make sense or use my own jargon - as a developer, I may have come to use
> terms which make sense for me, but aren't comprehensible without
> explanation.
>
> Kay

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/24d84c5b-7f02-4212-a73b-280aee2c2880n%40googlegroups.com.
      • Re: [... Harry van der Wolf
        • R... David W. Jones
          • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Harry van der Wolf
            • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... T. Modes
            • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... T. Modes
            • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... David W. Jones
            • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Luís Henrique Camargo Quiroz
            • ... David W. Jones
            • ... Frederic Da Vitoria
      • Re: [... Kornel Benko
        • R... Gunter Königsmann
  • Re: [hugin-ptx... Harry van der Wolf
    • Re: [hugi... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software