Hi, Mihai!

How I got this

Note: I use Linux and don't have Photoshop, so I viewed the panorama you provided in GIMP.

I use the Expert interface in Hugin.

I shoot handheld panoramas all the time, so I used my usual process.

Steps

1. Converted CR2 to 16-bit TIF images using RawTherapee.
2. Opened Hugin, added the TIF images.
3. Went to Fast Preview window and ran the Assistant. The Assistant gave me a panorama with two separate arcs, about half on each side, with some empty space between. See below for what I think may have fixed that.
4. Closed the Fast Preview window.
5. On the Photos tab, optimized Geometric for Positions (incremental, starting from anchor). 6. Cleaned control points - right-click in the photos list, select Control points > Clean control points.
7. Optimized Geometric for Positions (y,p,r).
8. Cleaned control points.
9. Optimized Geometric for Positions and View (y,p,r,v).
10. Cleande control points.
11. Optimized Geometric for Positions and Barrel Distorion (y,p,r,b).
12. Cleaned control points.
13. Optimized Geometric for Positions, View and Barrel (y,p,r,v,b).
14. Cleaned control points.
15. Optimized Geometric for Everything without translation.
16. Optimized Photometric for Low Dynamic Range.
17. Opened the Fast Preview window.
18. On the Projection tab, I set projection to Cylindrical.
19. On the Move/Drag tab, I clicked Center.

That gave me an image that looked very much like what you have in Photoshop. The vertical lines in mine came out more vertical because that's what the Cylindrical projection does.

The Clean control points steps each removed a lot of control points. So your initial foray using Hugin might have been affected by having so many bad control points.

About the split arc in step 3. The stand of trees to the left of the small pagoda in the center was where the arcs were broken. I manually added a control point on the peak of the building to the right of the trees, and one on the corner of one of the lower windows. I think that was the bit that turned the split arcs into a single panorama, but the subsequent optimization and control point cleaning might have also fixed it, too.

I uploaded the PTO and one of the HDR versions I made to my Google Drive and shared it with you. They're smaller than the 670MB 48-bit TIFF original I started with.

Hope that helps!