Hi Rich,

   Some ideas that can help:
   1 - use enblend with the option
--primary-seam-generator=nearest-feature-transform, this maybe is the best
solution in general,
   2 - see if you can modify the amount of superposition between images
(use masks to "cut" and shape excess superposition)
   3 - maybe enblend with --pre-assemble (can be used with solution 1) can
help too.

   Now I rarely face this problem, I hope these ideas help you too!

   bye,

   Luís Henrique

Em sex., 7 de out. de 2022 às 12:29, Rich MacDonald <
macdonald.r...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> On very large renders (>15K pixels/side), I often see hugin "skipping" an
> image or two and leaving a blank space.
>
> Example at https://photos.app.goo.gl/sEqkSeJbqYSGBGTb8
>
> Rendering at lower resolution fixes the problem.
>
> At full resolution, by trial and error I re-arrange the order of the
> images and keep trying until I get lucky with a version without blanks.
> Sometimes a single re-arrange works. Sometimes a re-arrange just causes a
> blank somewhere else.
>
> This isn't a new problem. I've been running into it for many years. Anyone
> have a better suggestion of how to deal with it?
>
> Windows platform. Latest release. Plenty of RAM and CPU.

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5e4bf5c3-4f24-4685-8cad-026c312aa734n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5e4bf5c3-4f24-4685-8cad-026c312aa734n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>