One problem I noticed: the configuration fails to find the HWY cmake file.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:602 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "HWY" with any of
  the following names:

    HWYConfig.cmake
    hwy-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "HWY" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "HWY_DIR"
  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "HWY" provides a
  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

You don't ship this file and neither does FreeBSD's highway package.  Will check if I can
just grab it from somewhere.

Yours,
Robert Clausecker