What is the status of GPU support and multiprocessing in hugin and enblend?
I've read a lot of stuff on the subject but I can't tell what is current or
out of date. The hugin version from the ubuntu repo seems very slow and
does not appear to be using the gpu or multirprocessing. So, I want to
build hugin and enblend, and enable those options, if possible.

Cheers.