iwtbask...@qq.com schrieb am Montag, 20. Mai 2024 um 14:35:29 UTC+2:

During the process of stitching these panoramas, I've encountered new
thoughts and questions:

   1.

   If my input images are in clockwise order and I only want to detect and
   match keypoints between adjacent images, and the last image also need to
   match keypoints with the first, how can I achieve this? I noticed a
   matching strategy called linear match, but it seems can not match the last
   image's keypoints with the first one.

cpfind with --multirow switch does this. This should be the default
strategy in the GUI.

   1.

   What does 'prealigned' mean in 'CPFind prealigned' ? When should
   'prealigned' be used, and is it suitable for the case of creating 360°
   panorama ? I tried it out, and its matching strategy seems similar to
   CPFind :

This works by comparing only overlapping images. But to make this to work
you need to align rough positions to all images before (e.g. with a
template or with pto_set or with a Papywizard XML file).

3.How can I automate the workflow so that I can one-click generate 360°
panorama with new image sets in the future? Can this be achieved through a
python script or command line? But I've found that my windows computer
lacks command line tools of Hugin (e.g. cpfind, PToptimizer, nona etc) and
hsi. Do these require extra installation steps?

There is the assistant which should work in most cases as one click
solution.
Before you try to automatize the workflow you need to understand what
happens in each step.
The Hugin installer does contain all command line tools. There are no extra
installation steps necessary.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c107c902-abd2-4f36-9dfe-f69b688a1ff1n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Re: Wh... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • [hugin-ptx] R... 'Wade Wang' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • [hugin-pt... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • [hugi... 'Wade Wang' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • R... Bruno Postle
            • ... 'Wade Wang' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Bruno Postle
                • ... Bruno Postle