>  'multirow' is what you want, it tries to match all the ends of whatever
chains are created after running a 'linearmatch'.
Inspired by this, I find I can achieve my goal (matching only feature
points between adjacent images and the last image matching the first image)
by two steps, the first step is run all images with linearmatch, the second
step is select only the last image and the first image, then run
linearmatch again or run multirow. But I don't know how to convert the
second step into command line.

在2024年5月21日星期二 UTC+8 18:18:16<bruno...@gmail.com> 写道:

> On Tue, 21 May 2024, 10:10 Wade Wang wrote:
>
>> 1.I find we can not use --multirow and --linearmatch simultaneously
>> because they are mutually exclusive, then can I achieve my goal (matching
>> only feature points between adjacent images and the last image matching the
>> first image) ?
>>

> 'multirow' is what you want, it tries to match all the ends of whatever
> chains are created after running a 'linearmatch'.
>
> --
> Bruno

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/2212bc3f-ff00-4d37-bab7-e09f30cdd31en%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Re: Wh... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • [hugin-ptx] R... 'Wade Wang' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • [hugin-pt... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • [hugi... 'Wade Wang' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • R... Bruno Postle
            • ... 'Wade Wang' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Bruno Postle
                • ... Bruno Postle