Howdy,

Ross wrote:
... Unfortunately Haskore also uses some obsolete stuff: replace
fromInt with fromIntegral, ...

I don't find fromInt in the haskore source.  I find fromInteger.
Should I change fromInteger to fromIntegral?  Or is fromIntegral a
typo and haskore has already been updated?

and see
      http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell-cafe@haskell.org/msg16664.html
for replacements for IOExtensions.  You'll also need

      import Control.Concurrent (bracket)

for the first one.

My download of haskore came with the IOExtensions module shown in an
earlier message in that thread, in a separate directory (intended for
ghc users).  I copied it into Haskore/Src.  It imports IOExts which is
not found.  So I then made the changes indicated in msg16664 (plus
removed the offending import).  In this case I got the error
'Undefined variable "bracket"', so I added the import you note above,
and now Iget the error 'Unknown entity "bracket" imported from module
"Control.Concurrent"'.

Any suggestions?
Bob H