Hi folks

We (Greenplum) have a need to support resource limits (e.g., memory and cpu
usage) on processes running under Open MPI's RTE. OMPI uses hwloc for processor
and memory affinity, so this seems a likely place to add the required support.
Jeff tells me that it doesn't yet exist in hwloc - I'm wondering if you would
welcome and/or be willing to consider contributions from our engineers towards
adding this capability?

Obviously, we'd need to discuss how and where to do the extension. Just wanted
to first see if this is an option, or if we should do it directly in OMPI.
Ralph