On 25.09.2014 02:05, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Dennis Jacobfeuerborn, le Thu 25 Sep 2014 02:01:48 +0200, a écrit :
>> The question I guess is how does the command determine the availability
>> of png as an output? Both cairo and libpng are installed.
>
> It depends on the backends which were built into cairo.

Hm, I just recompiled 1.9 on my desktop system and now the graphical
output options are gone there too. Before I used the distribution
supplied version 1.4 and had the output options for png, pdf, etc.

So the cairo backends are available but it seems the newly compiled
version of hwloc refuses to use them.

Regards,
  Dennis