Hello

I am seeing assert failures on AIX 6.1 because our PU os_index is off by
one. They go from -1 to 62 instead of 0 to 63.

We have a comment saying

    /* It seems logical processors are numbered from 1 here, while the
     * bindprocessor functions numbers them from 0... */

This contradicts the doc of rs_getrad() which says index starts from 0

            Specifies the index of the system RAD that should be returned from
among those at the specified sdl. This parameter
            must belong to the [0, rs_numrads(rset, sdl, flags)- 1] interval.

If you have AIX, could you please run
    lstopo - | grep "PU L#0"
and report the output as well as you AIX version?
If the line is only "PU L#0", the index is -1 (not displayed), we're
buggy (what I see on AIX 6.1).
If the line is "PU L#0 P#0", the index is OK.
I hope we won't have different behaviors...

thanks
Brice