Hello,

hwloc 1.7 is very old, I am surprised CentOS 7 doesn't have anything
more recent, maybe not in "standard" packages?

Anyway, this is a very common error on AMD 6200 and 6300 machines.
See
http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/doc/v1.11.0/a00030.php#faq_os_error
Assuming you kernel isn't too old (CentOS7 should be fine), you should
try to upgrade the BIOS.

Brice