Hi Brice,

this new feature sounds very interesting!

Add hwloc/memattrs.h for exposing latency/bandwidth information
>     between initiators (CPU sets for now) and target NUMA nodes,
>     typically on heterogeneous platforms.

If I get it right, I need to have an ACPI HMAT table on the system to use
the new functionality, right?

I have tried following on Fedora
acpidump -o acpidump.bin
acpixtract -a acpidump.bin

but there is no HMAT table reported. So it seems I'm out of luck, and I
cannot test the new functionality, right?

Also, where can we find the list of attributes supported by --best-memattr?
  --best-memattr <attr> Only display the best target among the local nodes

By trial and error, I have found out that latency and bandwidth are
supported. Are there any other? Could you please add the list to hwloc-info
-h?

hwloc-info --best-memattr bandwidth
hwloc-info --best-memattr latency

Thanks a lot!