> I ran `codespell` on the `src/java.desktop` directory, and accepted those
> changes where it indeed discovered real typos.
>
> I ignored typos in public methods and variables. Maybe they can be fixed
> later on without much fanfare, if they are in internal classes. Typos in
> exposed APIs are likely here to stay.
>
> I will update copyright years using a script before pushing (otherwise like
> every second change would be a copyright update, making reviewing much
> harder).
>
> The long term goal here is to make tooling support for running `codespell`.
> The trouble with automating this is of course all false positives. But before
> even trying to solve that issue, all true positives must be fixed. Hence this
> PR.

Magnus Ihse Bursie has updated the pull request incrementally with 14
additional commits since the last revision:

 - Update
src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/ActionPropertyChangeListener.java

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update src/java.desktop/windows/native/libawt/windows/awt_Toolkit.cpp

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update src/java.desktop/windows/native/libawt/windows/awt_Toolkit.cpp

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update src/java.desktop/windows/native/libawt/windows/awt_PrintJob.cpp

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update src/java.desktop/windows/native/libawt/windows/awt_PrintDialog.cpp

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update src/java.desktop/windows/native/libawt/windows/awt_Label.h

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update
src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libawt_lwawt/java2d/metal/MTLVertexCache.m

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update
src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libawt_lwawt/java2d/metal/MTLVertexCache.m

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update
src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libawt_lwawt/java2d/metal/MTLGraphicsConfig.m

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - Update src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libawt_lwawt/awt/QuartzSurfaceData.m

   Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <70774172+aivanov-...@users.noreply.github.com>
 - ... and 4 more: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/compare/e5c0e79d...d11ef860

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/8328/files/e5c0e79d..d11ef860