Hello!

I am interested in translating Geany Documentation into Russian but I noticed that there is no tools for doing this (e.g. like .po files for the interface). And the only thing I can do is use initial .html/.txt file and change English text into Russian manually (also with making screenshots in Russian) but I do not know what to do after that because I am not a programmer, I am just a translator.

I am also ready to keep the documentation up to date.

So my main question is: is it somehow possible to translate documentation and include translation into your source code?

Thanks.