JC> You remind me of Cato the Elder sometimes.

I'm sorry, Tomohiro, I keep forgetting that we have different backgrounds.

In 202 BC, Rome won the Second Punic War against Carthago, which was
the main naval power in the Western Mediterranean at the time.

Cato was a senator at the time.  From then on, he would end every
single speech of his, on any subject, with the words ``Ceterum censeo
Carthaginem delendam esse'', ``And by the way, I think that Carthago
should be destroyed.''  (Often quoted as ``Carthago delenda est''.)

And by the way, I think XIM is a monstruosity.

                                        Juliusz