On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:53:27 -0500 David Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

DD> >Well, I would suggest doing it BEFORE 4.2 is released - next ones would
DD> >be probably  4.2.1, 4.2.2 and in these fix-versions you would not want
DD> >to do such a change. That's a piece for second (or first) version number
DD> >change. And it'll take PLENTY of time until next 4.3 or 5.0 (whatever is
DD> >right) comes.
DD>
DD> While that's a nice idea, there isn't time before 4.2.  Aim for
DD> 4.3, and take the time to do it right.

I submitted a patch to remove lt_a and lt_p (before reading this thread),
because it is not normal that Lithuanians have 4 layouts.
If it happens that you don't want to remove lt_p, please at least remove
lt_a, which was added by Pablo recently. It is an old layout and now
obsoleted by Lithuanian standard keyboard.

Regards,
Nerijus