Hi,

I have successfully modified xterm to acknowledge XKeyReleaseEvents
activated by \E[30h (Set Mode) and deactivated by \E[30l (Reset Mode). I
want to feed the KeySyms for these events to the instigating child
process. I suspect I will bail out of input.c:Input() early just writing
the code raw for lookup in some kind of key table later by the child. One
problem with this is that Xutf8LookupString and XmbLookupString are not
supposed to be used with XKeyReleaseEvents. How do you suggest I proceed?
How do I communicate to the child process the key presses *and* releases
without a lot of code in the client or negotiating keymaps?

Thanks,
Mike

--
May The Source be with you.