Hi,

At 04 Feb 2002 19:19:44 +0100,
Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

> Please find attached an implementation of an obscure ISO 2022 feature.
> According to Tomohiro Kubota, this is needed for proper support of the
> EUC-JP character set, and probably other EUC thingies.

This patch doesn't work well, though your previous patch (for which
you added '}' later) works well.  When I input "cat JISX0212.txt",
xterm+luit displays wrong character.  The test was done using the
following file:

od -t x1 JISX0212.txt
0000000 f1 d6 8f e9 d1 0a

> It adds Yet Another Incomprehensible Flag to luit, which is good, as
> this multitude of options makes it wonderfully clear why ISO 2022 is
> not really a good idea.

Sorry, I am not interested in such religious war any more.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/
"Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/