Hi,

I've created and submitted an Ogham keyboard layout. It's been pointed out to me that to correctly support the standard for this, I need to change the effect of Caps Lock.

It needs to be a locking level 3 shift. In keysymdef.h there is a definition for "ISO_Level3_Lock" but I haven't been able to make it do anything.

All that's needed is for CapsLock to select Level3 and lock it, rather than Level 2. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Séamus

--

Séamus Ó Ciardhuáin

Dept. of Computer Science | Roinn na Ríomheolaíochta
University College Dublin | An Coláiste Ollscoile B.Á.C.
Dublin 4, Ireland | Baile Átha Cliath 4, Éire

Tel +353-1-7162925
Fax +353-1-2697262