On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, Yoav Nir wrote:

OLD:
Reasonable and Non-Discriminatory License to All Implementers with Possible
Royalty/Fee

NEW:
If this standard is adopted, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) will not assert any
patents owned or controlled by SKKU against
any party for making, using, selling, importing or offering for sale a product
that implements the standard, provided,
however that SKKU retains the right to assert its patents (including the right
to claim past royalties) against any party
that asserts a patent it owns or controls (either directly or indirectly)
against SKKU or any of SKKU's affiliates or
successors in title or against any products of SKKU or any products of any of
SKKU's affiliates either alone or in
combination with other products; and SKKU retains the right to assert its
patents against any product or portion thereof that
is not necessary for compliance with the standard. Royalty-bearing licenses
will be available to anyone who prefers that
option.

I'm not happy still, but at least now it is in line with other IPR
statements that make me unhappy, so I think there is no longer a reason
to change the document to avoid the IPR.

Paul