Roman:

May I ask a questions before answering your questions.

1) How many security Yang models have been published?
2) How long does it take Yang models approved in the security area?
3) How many IETF yang models have been deployed?
4) Does the small deployment for IETF yang models change the value of the
model?

The SEC-ADs sent this WG off to create Yang models.   Did you consider this
in your review?

May I politely and respectfully suggest there are things about the
standardizing Yang models that you have not asked about.

The first stage of a yang model is joyous. You decide what goes in.   The
second of getting a prototype yang model  implementation is hard work.  The
third stage of getting the model approved in the IETF environment is
frustrating and painful.    During the second and third stage, most WGs have
trouble keeping up the energy - since it is all about the small details of
Yang.

Tom Petch has been very helpful, but it is a long process to refactored
structures in Yang.  Paul has done a tremendous job in both doing prototype
implementations,  and working through the lengthy issues with the Yang
models.   While completing those 5 models, Paul has run into many of the
structural issues/debates inside Yang.

Having struggle to incorporate yang models from IP-SEC into the BGP model
(with my excellent co-authors),  may I suggest that even the IP-SEC models
are just at the beginning from I2NSF.    Maybe there are other IP-SEC Yang
models outside of I2NSF.

Sue