Hi!

Thank you for all of the edits on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model which
resolved IESG feedback.

I'm going to ask for one more edit which will reverting a change made based on
IESG review.  In the -24 /-25 which was reviewed by the IESG, RFC8805 was
correctly listed as a normative reference.  IESG feedback suggested that
because this was an ISE document, referencing this document normatively was an
problem.  After further discussion, in fact, RFC8805 was appropriately called
out as a DOWNREF in the IETF LC with no objection from the community, and it is
needed to fully explain the semantics of the YANG model.

Please move RFC8805 back to being a normative reference.

I've advanced the document to "Approved-announcement to be sent::Revised I-D
Needed".

Again, thanks for all of the work here.
Roman