From: i2rs [mailto:i2rs-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 3:57 PM
To: 'Thomas D. Nadeau'; 'Juergen Schoenwaelder'
Cc: i2rs@ietf.org; 'Dongjie (Jimmy)'; 'Romascanu, Dan (Dan)'
Subject: Re: [i2rs] 2 week WG adoption call for
draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology-01.txt

Tom:

I'll drop a note to official liaison for IEEE is a good idea, and other IEEE
members of 802.1 I know.  Thank you for that input.

The I2RS L2 protocol topology is the protocol independent topology.  Just as
Alexander Clemm points out that the L3 topology may be a virtual composite of
either the static setting or a combination of the protocol specific topologies,
the L2 topology is a virtual composite of the lower L2 topologies.

Sue Hares