I am going to do a presentation, hopefully with i3. Ideally, I'd be able to
have one workspace on my laptop cloned to the projector, so that I can have
notes hidden but also be able to see what I'm typing on the big screen
without having to crane my neck. I have read that this is not possible with
vanilla i3, as it does not do compositing. (
http://i3wm.org/docs/userguide.html#presentations,
https://faq.i3wm.org/question/2517/assign-an-app-to-multiple-workstations/).
I would like to know: how *can* I do this? Is there a program that can add
this functionality (maybe just clone individual windows)? Is there another
tiling window manager known to be able to do this?

Cal