Hi lee,

"lee.changhan " <changhan...@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi, I have been installing the apt package for ubuntu (i3 version 4.7.2)
> but this version always has a problem with window resizing. mod+r gives me
> the resize label, but I cannot resize with the default bindings. I wonder
> if this is a bug with the current version packaged for debian?
As you can see in the Debian bug tracker, there are no known bugs with
the version packaged for Debian. Also note that we have 4.8 in Debian,
while you are using Ubuntu.

Please don’t try to get support by directly mailing random maintainers.
I’ve cc'ed i3-discuss@ which is the appropriate place to ask questions.

If you have a reproducible bug, the appropriate place to report it is
http://bugs.i3wm.org/

--
Best regards,
Michael