(To be clear and before anyone has a chance to remark on it: that was meant
in support of the OP of the question, not meant as a chastisement of
Michael.  Sorry if it read a bit as the latter.)

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/