I Am talking about the problem about the incompatibility between the
Sugarized programs vs the normal linux programs , like the games that
the children wants.  There are thousands of programs in Linux that
don't uses the "Journal", so there are useless.

This seems to be the common thread between here and earlier posts:

  "I know how to run program ZZZ on a non-Sugar system.  Why can't I
   (easily/simply) put it on a Sugar system (for a kid who wants it)?"

I don't have to be Einstein to know that if the same problem continues
after more 3 or four years, it is not only  technical problem.

This is true. My personal comment is that I haven't noticed "to run programs like ZZZ" as among the goals of the OLPC.

[I might *want* to marry a particular celebrity - but that doesn't mean that that celebrity would have "to marry Mikus" as one of her goals.]

Does it mean the end of the world if the kid can't run ZZZ inside Sugar?

Paolo - if you do not see other people planning to implement a goal of "to run programs like ZZZ inside Sugar" - being upset at the existing situation does not help - try to figure out where in this situation changes might be feasible - then start beating on doors.

mikus