Here's your response with formatting reset :-)

El 21/11/11 22:38, Laura Vargas escribió:
Dear Sascha and community members,

I have to confess that I ended up proposing my name
for the Sugar Labs Oversight Board, when after reading
the other candidacies, felt some frustration with the lack
of proposals regarding the sustainability of the *Local Labs*
that conform *Sugar Labs*.

Here at Peru, we just wrapped up Sugar Camp Lima 2011
with the *sweetest* results; for start we have articulated
a great team, who will be able to provide support for
Sugar users in the Region of Puno - Peru.

I believe that the Local Labs Model has the potential
to strength and sustain the community, as they may be
the missing link between users and developers.

Best,

Laura Victoria Vargas
Sugar Labs Perú
Sugar Labs Colombia